At North Street Music we do things differently…
… whether you’re a musician or part of a music company, North Street Music has created a range of services to assist you in getting where you want to go. Founded in 2008 to provide professional services to musicians and the music industry, the philosophy of North Street Music is to work in close partnership to ensure the highest level of professionalism in achieving and delivering music projects and performances; and help talented musicians reach their potential.
Whatever we do, we operate with the highest integrity and with a strong commercial and professional methodology.
We work with all genres of music, and our services include:
- Concert Promotion – from Cabaret shows to 120 people, to major concerts for several thousand people.
- Venue Programming – supplying ensembles, musicians and bands for a venue or location as a residency, series or one-off performance.
- Session Musicians – we provide professional musicians for hire for a range of events, concerts and tours from a single violinist or drummer to full symphony orchestra
- Artists Services – including:
- Business Skills Courses & Consulting – we run courses and one-on-one consulting sessions for musicians and bands, helping create strategies and plans to achieve goals and overcome challenges
- Performance Training – for musicians wanting to improve their live performance
- Festival Programming – for Town and City Councils and Promoters
- Representation / Management – we look after a select number of musicians and ensembles, managing their affairs and developing their careers
- Studio & Recording Services – recording, mixing and mastering of all genres for demo purposes or full release with world-class producer / programmer, Gaëtan Schurrer
North Street Music offers a range of services listed on our HOME PAGE. In addition, we run both the PERTH SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA and the PSO’s little sister, the Perth Chamber Orchestra. The PSO is one of Australia’s most dynamic and exciting professional symphony orchestras.
We understand the challenges promoters face in sourcing the right musicians for performances; the marketing challenge for music organisations in building a brand and securing an audience; the issues musicians face in taking their talent to the world; and the difficulty for young musicians in deciding what are the first steps on the road to success.
We also know what makes great entertainment, and we produce and programme a number of shows, concerts and events to inspire new and existing audiences with incredible music experiences.
Combining years of music industry experience with commercial corporate sector experience ensures clients of North Street Music receive the best possible commercial advice with due regard for creative and musical aspirations.
North Street Music operates in both the UK and Australia, with representatives in both territories.
If you’d like to know more, or think we might be able to assist, please email Bourby, North Street Music’s Director, to set up a time for a coffee or phone call.